DALLAS (February 25, 2014) – Nearly one-third of all dog owners admit they avoid cuddling with their four-legged friends because of their smelly breath. What they don’t know is bad breath is just one symptom of trouble in the mouth that can include that dental disease! If left unchecked, an unhealthy mouth could lead to heart disease and kidney disease…and actually take years off a pet’s life.
You can reduce bad breath with Tooth to Tail Antioxidant Oral Gel:
- The result of three years of scientific research and clinical trials conducted by the country’s top veterinary and human dentists
- The only breath freshener on the market today to contain clinically
proven antioxidant technology
- Contains essential oils menthol and thymol, and polyphenolic antioxidants that neutralize volatile sulfur compounds, the root cause of bad breath
- A lick a day keeps bad breath away!
Why Do Dogs and Cats Have Bad Breath?
Bacteria and enzymes in the mouth break down food particles, oral cells, and other proteins in the mouth. The breakdown of food, protein, and oral cells releases Volatile Sulfur Compounds (VSCs). The sulfur in VSCs is the same stuff that stinks in rotten eggs, skunk spray, and even “intestinal gas.”
In a clinical study, veterinarians found that 100% of the subject dogs had improved breath using Tooth to Tail Antioxidant Oral Gel. Eight out of 10 owners reported reduced bad breath within days.
The Secret Antioxidant Combination:
- Pure polyphenols, derived from natural plant sources.
- The polyphenols phloretin and ferulic acid are powerful antioxidants that work together in synergy.
- Antioxidants and essential oils neutralize volatile sulfur compounds (VSCs) that cause
foul breath odor.
- These unique antioxidants adhere to oral tissue to keep combating VSCs, unlike mass
market brands like chew treats and water-based fresheners that only mask bad breath.
- The unique antioxidants work in concert with naturally occurring salivary antioxidants.
Tooth to Tail is the safe, natural and healthy way to keep your pet’s breath clean and fresh every day. The antioxidant oral gel is available through www.ToothtoTail.com and veterinary professionals.
# # #
Fight Media Strategies