TAMPA, Fla. (August 15, 2014) – Kristen Levine, pet living expert, author and president of Fetching Communications and PetPR.com, is proud to present the Pet & Boomer Marketplace Opportunities Workshop held at AARP Ideas@50+, September 3 & 4, 2014 in San Diego, Calif.
Sponsored by Kristen Levine Pet Living, Dog Bone Marketing, Mary Furlong & Associates and AARP Life@50+, the first-of-its-kind workshop is exclusively reserved for executives or upper management employees of pet or veterinary companies. Attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Learn from strategic marketing and business minds in the aging space on how to reach and build your Baby Boomer market share
- Network with thought leaders and decision makers in the baby boomer, caregiver and longevity economy, including AARP, United Healthcare, Move.com, SparkPeople.com and more
- Hear from experts relevant to your sales and marketing objectives:
- AARP’s “Life Reimagined” Brand & Pet Strategy Development (AARP)
- Going Platinum by Marketing to Boomers & Angel, Venture Opportunities (Mary Furlong, Industry Consultant)
- Participate in a Pet Market Goals Roundtable Discussion
- Review AARP Life@50+ Expo Opportunities (May 2015) with Ellis Rosenberg, AARP
The $295 workshop fee includes entrance for up to two executives or marketing employees for a Private Client Reception on Wednesday, September 3 from 4:30 – 6 p.m. at the Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina, and the Workshop/Lunch on Thursday, September 4 from11 a.m. – 4 p.m. at AARP Ideas@50+ Expo at the San Diego Convention Center.
For more information or to RSVP for the Pet & Boomer Marketplace Opportunities Workshop, please contact Beke Lubeach of Dog Bone Marketing Solutions at email@example.com or (877) 814-7519.
About Kristen Levine Pet Living
Kristen Levine founded Fetching Communications, the nation’s first marketing and public relations firm wholly dedicated to serving the pet and veterinary industry, in 2003 and acquired PetPR.com, a news distribution platform for the pet industry, in 2012. As a pet lifestyle expert, Levine has logged over 1,000 live national radio and television show appearances. She serves as a pet expert for Comcast, Bissell and HSN and is a frequent media guest on pet parenting or trend topics. Levine lives in Florida with her husband, dog, two cats and two miniature donkeys. For more information about Levine, visit www.kristenlevine.com and for more information about Fetching Communications and PetPR.com, please visit www.fetchingcommunications.com and www.PetPR.com.
# # #