TAMPA, Fla. (January 28, 2015) – Pet living expert Kristen Levine, founder/president of Kristen Levine Pet Living, has partnered with BISSELL, Tagg, PetPlan Insurance and Purina to offer pet parents a great start to 2015 with the “Pet Parents’ New Year’s Resolutions Sweepstakes.”
The contest, which launched on January 19, will run through February 8. Valued at close to $2,000, this is Pet Living’s biggest give-away yet, with prizes hand-selected by Levine herself to help enrich the lives of both pet parents and their pets.
“I love being able to partner with brands pet parents already love and trust, as well introduce them to some new ones that they might not expect,” says Levine. “The trend I’ve noticed is that more and more non-competing brands are deciding to partner on sweepstakes like these, as it allows each company to leverage each other’s like-minded audiences and continue to grow.”
Winners will be chosen by a random drawing no later than February 13. One grand prizewinner will receive:
- $500 Amazon Gift Card: Use your gift card to get healthy! You can purchase your body weight in kettle balls, a mountain bike or 100 pounds of chia seeds. And hey, if you’d rather use your gift card to buy an iPad Air, we won’t judge.
- BISSELL SpotBot® Pet Deep Cleaner: Do you want to do more entertaining in 2015, but are embarrassed to let your friends and family lay eyes on all those pesky pet stains. Suffer from carpet shame no more!
- Tagg GPS Plus Pet Tracker & Activity Monitor: Tagg provides pet owners technology to ensure safety, measure activity and express their love for their pets. Using advanced GPS and cellular technology, Tagg places owners in control of their pets’ well-being by notifying them if their pet becomes lost, tracking activity levels remotely and monitoring ambient temperatures to prevent life-threatening situations. Tagg has been honored with multiple awards for innovation in the pet and technology industries.
- One Year of a Bronze Level Petplan Policy* for a Cat or Dog ($10,000 in coverage / $200 deductible / 100% reimbursement): Life can be ruff for furry family members. When unexpected vet bills arise, Petplan can lend a paw. With flexible plans for every budget and top-dog coverage for dogs and cats, pet parents can get up to 100% of vet bills covered for any injury or illness – even hereditary issues or cancer – for life… which means less time worrying about vet bills and more time playing fetch. Now that’s a treat
- 12 Orders of Just Right® by Purina® Free (up to $68.95 per order): You know more than anyone that your dog is unique, so why settle for one-sized-fits-all dog food? Just Right® partners with you to create your dog’s personalized blend, so you can be confident that his food is matched for his nutritional needs. If “Get Crowned Best Pet Parent Ever” is one of your New Year’s Resolutions, you’re off to a great start.
Three Runner-Ups will receive:
- $25 Amazon Gift Card
- 10% off a Petplan pet insurance policy
- 50% off three orders of Just Right® by Purina® (up to $34.38 per order)
To enter, for more information about the contest and prizes or to view the full rules and regulations, please visit: http://kristenlevine.com/petparentsweepstakes/.
About Kristen Levine Pet Living
Pet expert, speaker, author and advocate Kristen Levine founded Kristen Levine Pet Living to connect pet-positive companies with the vast audience of pet product and service consumers. The website is a multimedia platform where Levine offers stories, science and advice for living happier and healthier with pets. An industry insider for more than 25 years, Levine is uniquely positioned for creating a bridge between companies and consumers. In the past, she served as PR Director for the Tampa Bay SPCA for 15 years promoting adoption and education. In 2003, she launched the first pet-focused marketing agency, Fetching Communications, and later acquired PetPR.com, providing creative public relations, social media and marketing campaigns exclusively to pet and veterinary businesses throughout the world.
As a pet living expert, Levine has logged more than 1,000 live national radio and television show appearances, hosts pet-centric satellite media tours and has been a spokesperson for companies including Comcast, Bissell and HSN. She has presented at the Society of Animal Welfare Administrators (SAWA) 2014 National Conference, the Petfood Workshop: Marketing to Today’s Consumers, and the Women in the Pet Industry Network Conference & Awards Show. Additionally, Levine writes a boomer-centric travel series for FIDO Friendly Magazine, and will be presenting at the 2014 What’s Next Boomer Business Summit, Silicon Valley Boomer Venture Summit and AARP Life@50 Expo. Levine lives in Florida with her husband, dog, two cats and two miniature donkeys. Please visit www.kristenlevine.com.
# # #