Ideas for News You Can Announce on PetPR.com
Distributing press releases to media outlets is an excellent marketing tool for pet and veterinary brands to reach their target audiences. The readers, viewers and visitors of a media outlet can include your ideal customers and clients, and it’s important to spread the word when your business has news that impacts those target audiences. If you are scratching your head and wondering what news you have to offer, take a look through this list for ideas. Most likely, you will find several news triggers in this list that will provide good content for press releases.
- Milestone reached: years in business, years at a location, number of products sold, number of customers served, etc.
- Awards from trade shows or other events
- Local event participation and/or sponsorships
- Contest promotion
- Start-up campaigns from launch and progress to conclusion
- New product launch
- New addition to existing product line
- Charitable Causes: donations to charities, recognition of charity, tie-in charitable cause to product purchases
- Trade show exhibit
- Industry speaking engagement
- Survey results: most/least, top 5, etc.
- Personnel promotion or appointment
- Special holiday or seasonal product or service promotions
- New service launch
- New addition to services offered
- Receipt of an industry prize or award
PetPR.com makes it easy to get your news read by targeted journalists who cover pet news and veterinary issues. We look forward to seeing your news!