PetSafe® Launches Spring Campaign Promoting Remote Trainers and No-Pull Solutions
Digital resources available to retail partners upon request
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (March 21, 2018) – With warm spring weather on the horizon, pet parents are preparing for long walks, outdoor adventures and trips to the park with their dogs. After a long winter, it’s no surprise that well-behaved indoor dogs may release their inner wild child once they head back outdoors.
To help customers learn to love the time spent outside with their dogs, PetSafe® brand, an industry leader in the development of innovative pet behavioral, containment and lifestyle product solutions, will launch a digital campaign on April 2. The campaign will introduce dog owners to the new and easy-to-use PetSafe Remote Trainers and the brand’s line of no-pull harness solutions.
“If you find yourself begging your dog to behave when outside, you’re not alone,” said Rob Nytko, Associate Director at PetSafe. “Bad manners such as pulling on their leash or bolting at the first sign of a squirrel, doesn’t mean your dog doesn’t respect you — it just means the two of you aren’t speaking the same language. Our remote trainers and no-pull harnesses clear the lines of communication, and make teaching your best friend a walk in the park.”
As part of the campaign, PetSafe will strive to educate pet owners about the following products, which all make training, and time spent outdoors, easier for the pet and the pet owner:
- PetSafe Remote Trainers, $99.99 – $159.99: Waterproof and rechargeable, the Remote Trainers are easy to use and can quickly improve communication between the pet and the owner. Available in 100-, 300-, 600- or 900-yard range, Remote Trainers include tone, vibration and 15 levels of static stimulation.
- PetSafe Lite Remote Trainers, $99.99 – $159.99: The Lite Remote Trainers include the same features as the Remote Trainers, but deliver a gentler static stimulation than the standard trainers, even at higher levels. These trainers are best suited for sensitive, timid or smaller dogs. Available in 100-, 300- or 600-yard range.
- PetSafe Easy Walk® Harness, $24.95: The Easy Walk Harness gently discourages dogs from pulling on the leash. It is easy to fit and comfortable to wear, which makes walking enjoyable for dogs and their owners. The front-chest leash attachment helps steer the dog to the side and redirect their attention to their owner. The chest strap rests across the dog’s chest instead of putting pressure on the delicate throat, so there’s no choking or gagging.
- PetSafe 3 in 1 Harness, $34.99: The 3 in 1 Harness is the perfect all-inclusive harness. It’s designed for maximum comfort, adjustability, safety, and great for everyday use. With different leash attachment options, it can be used as a standard back clip or a no-pull solution with the front clip option. It also features a car safety restraint option to limit movement in the car.
- PetSafe Gentle Leader® Headcollar, $19.99: The Gentle Leader Headcollar stops pulling, lunging, jumping, and other unwanted behaviors with immediate, gentle control. It places pressure on the back of the neck instead of the front of the delicate throat, preventing choking and coughing. The nose loop allows pet owners to direct their dog’s head in the direction they want to go.
Retailers who are interested in receiving a sales kit or campaign-themed digital assets should contact their PetSafe sales manager directly, or email RVA_InsideSales@petsafe.net. Retailers are also invited to learn more about the upcoming campaign by stopping by the PetSafe booth (#2753) at Global Pet Expo in Orlando, Florida from March 21 – 23, 2018.
PetSafe® is an industry leader in the development of innovative pet behavioral, containment and lifestyle product solutions. PetSafe is owned by Radio Systems Corporation™ and headquartered in Knoxville, TN. For more information, please visit www.petsafe.com or connect with us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
# # #
(614) 402 – 0909