Pet Boss Nation Launches New Mentor Program for Pet Industry Professionals
Awarding 1,000 Minutes of Free Consultations During August Facebook Giveaway
Chicago, IL, (August 4, 2020) — Pet Boss Nation, a coaching business for pet professionals and pet business owners around the world, announced the launch of its new mentor program. The Pet Boss Mentors are a hand-picked group of business experts that are available for one-on-one live coaching sessions to provide advice and help pet industry professionals work through problems and unlock opportunities inside their businesses. This never before seen initiative in the pet industry will provide vital consulting aimed to help small businesses thrive during the challenging time they face today.
“I spent the first five years in my pet retail shop chasing my tail. There was so much I didn’t know about running a business and being a leader. When I found the right mentor, everything changed,” said Candace D’Agnolo, CEO and founder of Pet Boss Nation. “Since then with the help of experts who’ve been there before me, I’ve successfully sold three businesses. You are your business’ #1 asset. When you invest in yourself, you always come out stronger. Whether you need help with inventory management, leadership coaching, content strategy, social media, licensing, sales or more, Pet Boss Nation has the right Mentors to help your business and personal life thrive.”
Candace D’Agnolo, offers a 90-minute video consultation to address businesses’ needs in the areas of: Retail + Pet Business Strategy, Developing Team, Live Social Selling, Identifying Gaps and Opportunities for Scaling. The following Pet Boss Mentors offer live video coaching sessions for $397 per session. Club members get additional savings.
- Katrina Frank, founder and CEO of Be Frank Consulting, LLC. Coaching session focusing on: Branding, Marketing, Content Strategy and Social.
- Wendi Tanner, founder and CEO of Insight Merchant Strategies. Coaching session focusing on: Retail Inventory Management , Cashflow, Merchandise Assortment, New Store/Expansion Strategy and Vendor Negotiation.
- Tori Mistick, CEO of Wear Wag Repeat. Coaching session focusing on: Instagram Strategy: Content, Engagement and Working with Influencers, SEO Optimized Blogging Strategy.
- Ronica Brown, CPA, founder and CEO of Ronica Brown Agency. Coaching session focusing on: Finances, Tax prep, Planning and Record Keeping Advice.
- Moriah Garnett, founder and CEO of My Clever VA. Coaching session focusing on: Pinterest Marketing.
- Kimberly McAdams, founder and CEO of Infinite Leadership. Coaching session focusing on: Hiring, Training and Developing Great Employees, Leadership and Communication, Giving and Receiving Feedback and Motivation and Engagement.
- Ed Kaczmarek, co-founder and CMO of Urban Pooch Training and Fitness Center. Coaching session focusing on: Dog Daycare and Boarding.
- Kimberly Gauthier, founder of Keep the Tail Wagging. Coaching session focusing on: Facebook Engagement, Blogging and Raw Feeding for Pets.
- Daniel Reitman, founder and CEO of Dan’s Dog Walking and Pet Sitting. Coaching session focusing on: Pet Sitting and Dog Walking through automation and scaling.
- Gila Kurtz, founder and president of Dog Is Good. Coaching session focusing on: Big Picture Vision and Mindset Strategy, Licensing, Manufacturing and Navigating a Successful Sales Process.
“I’m thrilled to be working with Pet Boss Nation on their new Mentor program,” said Katrina Frank, founder and CEO of Be Frank Consulting, LLC. “So many companies are working through new challenges and navigating new opportunities. Creating a program that gives pet businesses access to hand-picked experts, without having to sign a large contract, is so smart. We need to support small business owners and Pet Boss Nation is truly leading the charge in helping them with all aspects of their business, to aid in their success.”
Pet Boss Nation will be awarding 1,000 total minutes of free one-on-one coaching sessions, to 10 lucky Pet Bosses, as part of their special 10-day giveaway in Pet Boss Nation’s community Facebook group beginning on August 17. Join this free group to participate. To enter to win, participants will need to respond to questions posed by Pet Boss Nation on the group page. Winner will be chosen at random. There will be a winner each day of the promotion for the featured mentor that day.
For more information about Pet Boss Nation’s Mentor Program, visit petbossnation.com/mentors.
To participate in the 10-day giveaway, join and follow the Pet Boss Nation community Facebook group at www.facebook.com/groups/petbossnation.
ABOUT PET BOSS NATIONⓇ
Pet Boss Nation, founded in early 2017, is a coaching and consulting community, led by Candace D’Agnolo, helping pet professionals move from their passion for pets to profitable pet bosses! They help clients gain control of their inventory, cash flow, marketing, team and get back control of their time. They do this through their signature, monthly, group mentoring program, The Pet Boss Club, special events and through private strategy sessions. Since their founding, they’ve helped educate thousands of pet business owners through their educational content. Follow Pet Boss Nation on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
# # #
(877) 703.3824 x106